Monday, April 11, 2011

JUMBLEBERRY SYRUP (BOTTLE) - 100% PURE BERRIES



On my Ranch I used to make a delicious pie that I named Jumbleberry Pie. It was so good that when I started my Waffle Lady Restaurant 18 years ago I decided to take just the filling out of the pie & use it as a topping on my Pancakes & Waffles. It was & still is the most popular item on my menu. Now I have turned it into Jumbleberry Syrup. I use Bosenberries, Blackberries, Blueberries & Raspberries. I jumble the berries all together and gently cook them in a Simple Syrup for the finest syrup you have ever tasted. Great on Ice Cream or Cheese Cake.

Ever tried a Jumbleberry Smoothie? Just blend 1/4 Cup Jumbleberries with 2 Cups Yogurt Or Ice Cream. Did you know that I use One Half Pound of Pure Berries in every jar. Your tummy feels so good after you just had your Daily serving of delicious Antioxidents.

My customers love it on the California, Belgian or Macadamia Nut Pancakes & Waffles. And the best thing about this organic pancake and waffle syrup - NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP!

For a limited time, get one free organic daily outs when you order your organic waffle mix today from the waffle lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment