Friday, February 25, 2011

Breakfast on Jumbleberry Farm


The Jumbleberry Farm house was chilly this morning.  The snow from yesterday's storm is beginning to melt so I thawed out the Blackberries that we picked last August right here on the farm.  I couldn't believe how sweet they were.  I made my Cowboy Brent a 
wonderful breakfast of Vanilla French Toast with Blackberries & Waffle Lady Maple Syrup.  Of course he ground & brewed his "Perfect Brew" Kona Coffee (which he makes for me every morning).  Brent & I are having such a good time.  Each day is wondrous. We discovered that the sun rises in the front of the farm & sets in the back.  The saying in Oregon is, "If you don't like the weather-just wait a few minutes & it will change".   Unlike the rest of the country this is a very mild winter.  For our first, that's a good thing.  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment